The Hemorrhoids Centers of Los Angeles (Beverly Hills, Newport Beach, Bakersfield, and Huntington Beach) are spearheaded by a renowned best in class Proctologist, Dr. Maz Ghodsian (a board member of the American Osteopathic College of Proctology), who specializes in the evaluation of surgical & nonsurgical management of internal hemorrhoids and external hemorrhoids, anal skin tags removal, anal warts removal, and anal pain (such as an anal fissure and anal abscess). The Hemorrhoids Centers of Los Angeles also provides state of the art colonoscopy services. *Most insurance accepted.
3 convenient state-of-the-art fully accredited hemorrhoids removal centers serving Los Angeles: Hemorrhoids Center of Los Angeles (Beverly Hills), Hemorrhoids Center of Newport Beach, Hemorrhoids Center of Huntington Beach, and Hemorrhoids Removal Center of Bakersfield.
- Dr. Maz is one of only two practicing Proctologic Surgeons in California who has completed a residency in Proctology
- Chair, American Osteopathic College of Proctology
- Member, International Anal Neoplasia Society
- Board Member, American Osteopathic College of Proctology
- Member, American Osteopathic Association
- Best of West Hollywood California: Award for Proctologist
- Patient’s Choice Award, American Registry
- Top 10 Doctors in Proctologic Surgery Award, American Registry
- On Time Physicians Award, American Registry
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition Award, American Registry
We offer highly specialized pain-free and quick hemorrhoids removal / hemorrhoidectomy services from infrared coagulation / hemorrhoid banding, sclerotherapy, topical hemorrhoids prescription medications to surgical hemorrhoid removal via rubber band ligation. We are also uniquely and highly specialized in the cosmetic removal of anal skin tags, lesions, warts and hemorrhoids. Using a specialized minimally invasive and aesthetic approach, we use exceptional technical skills to treat our patients with both surgical and nonsurgical treatment modalities.
It is the doctor’s commitment to our patients that has earned the doctor the Patient’s Choice Award and the reputation of being one of the best hemorrhoid removal specialists in California. The honor and privilege of caring for our patients comes with the responsibility to uphold the utmost standard of excellence in patient care.
SIMPLY THE BEST. Mere days before my wedding, I had to undergo surgery for a very large external thrombosed hemorrhoids, and took a chance on Dr. Ghodsian based on nothing other than a recommendation from an unfamiliar doctor at a local clinic. Seeing Dr. Ghodsian was the best decision I could have made. He was impeccable on all fronts: warm, friendly, quick to respond, knowledgeable without feeling didactic… I felt very well taken care of. I cannot say enough good things about what could have been an extremely uncomfortable experience. SEE THIS DOCTOR!! ~ ZocDoc
The most frequent reasons that patients visit The Hemorrhoids Centers of Los Angeles include:
- Anal Pain: We offer accurate diagnosis and treatment for anal pain including itching, thrombosed external hemorrhoids, anal abscesses, STDs, rashes, warts, anal fissures (a small tear in the lining of the anal canal, etc.
- Hemorrhoids Removal: Hemorrhoids and anal pain can be treated by our best in class doctors immediately! If you have hemorrhoids you are not alone: approximately 3.2 million hospital visits and 2 million prescriptions are prescribed by Proctologists each year for hemorrhoid treatment. The majority of both men and women will suffer from hemorrhoids at some point in their life time. We offer quick and pain-free surgical and non-surgical hemorrhoid removal and treatment options.
- Anal Skin Tag Removal: Most anal skin tags are the result of a hemorrhoid. We offer fast and effective permanent anal skin tag removal options.
- Anal Warts Removal: Anal warts are usually the result of HPV (which is an STD). We can provide accurate diagnosis of your condition as well quick as anal warts removal options.
- Colonoscopy: Colonoscopy is a safe and common screening procedure to detect abnormalities such as colon cancer, polyps, and internal hemorrhoids.
- High Resolution Anoscopy: A safe and common procedure to detect abnormalities such as anal dysplasia and anal cancer due to the HPV virus (Human Papiloma Virus).
Dr. Maz Ghodsian is trained to the highest possible standards in Proctology and has gained world-wide recognition in his field. His patients not only trust his professional judgement and extensive experience, they feel cared for as individuals. The doctor is a sensitive and caring specialist who will meet with you personally at your consultations and explain in detail what can be achieved for your unique medical situation with both surgical and nonsurgical options and what you can expect before, during and after treatment. If you would like to schedule a consultation with the best in class Proctologist at his Los Angeles (Beverly Hills) medical practice please feel free to contact us.
Please note: Dr. Maz Ghodsian is one of only two practicing Proctology Surgeons in California who has completed a residency in Proctology. A Proctologist treats disease of the colon and performs rectal surgery. Dr. Ghodsian is considered a best in class hemorrhoids treatment and removal specialist doctor.
The Proctologists of Hemorrhoids Centers of Los Angeles (Beverly Hills, Newport Beach, and Huntington Beach) specialize in taking exceptional care of each patient from the initial consultation to the post-recovery period. The honor and privilege of caring for patients comes with the responsibility and dedication of the doctor’s staff to the utmost standard of excellence in patient care and final outcome. As a best in class, top rated Los Angeles Proctologist, Dr. Maz Ghodsian, and his team of specialists provides highly personalized and comprehensive care. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a consultation please use the eForm on the right or contact the location closest to you to get started on the road to recovery:
Hemorrhoids Center of Los Angeles
300 South Beverly Dr, Suite 106
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Hemorrhoids Center of Newport Beach
1501 Superior Ave, Suite 214b
Newport Beach, CA 92663
Hemorrhoids Removal Center of Bakersfield
100 Old River Rd, Suite 100
Bakersfield, CA 93311
Hemorrhoids Center of Huntington Beach
19582 Beach Blvd, Suite 270b
Huntington Beach, CA 92648